Since 1867, South Melbourne Market has been a treasured inner city landmark and a favourite amongst locals and visitors. It is a place where people come not only to purchase fresh food, but to meet, eat, drink, shop, discover, share and connect.
The Market attracts over 100,000 visitors per week and 5 million per year, with an engaged online audience a reach of over 80,000 social media followers and a database of over 55,000 subscribers.
The South Melbourne Night Market will be returning to the streets of South Melbourne this summer. For five glorious weeks, the city’s oldest Market transforms into a magical street festival with food, market stalls and free entertainment for all ages, plus late-night Market shopping.
Partnering with the South Melbourne Night Market will connect you with a large audience, enhance brand recognition and allow for measurable return on investment. There are a range of opportunities available, and a tailored package can be created in line with your organisation’s target audience, budget and brand objectives.
As a partner of the South Melbourne Night Market:
- Increase positive brand recognition
- Reach a targeted and loyal audience
- Stimulate sales and trial usage of products or services through sampling
- Demonstrate social responsibility and cultural involvement
Key benefits include:
- Onsite activations
- Onsite signage and branding
- Sampling opportunities
- Brand integration across marketing campaign
- Commercial rights – bar
- Brand promotion to Market and Night Market audience
- Access to Market stallholders
- Access to event data and photography
Phone: 03 9209 6790